HALIFAX FRINGE FESTIVAL
Strip Spelling Bee! At The Bus Stop Theatre
The word is… sa·la·cious. Come see contestants compete to keep their clothes on and show their cunning linguist skills as they compete for $200 cash! Wanna compete? E-mail email@example.com to sign up!
Bus Stop Theatre, 2203 Gottingen Street
Friday September 7th at 11:59pm
1. Don’t wear a ‘comical’ amount of clothing. Wear a normal outfit for you. Some contestants come wearing 2 pieces of clothing, some come wearing 6. Let’s say max 6.
2. Accessories don’t count.
3. shoes/socks count as one item.
4. You get a word wrong, you take something off. You do not have to do anything you don’t want to do. Some folks choose that the furthest they will go is down to is underwear and a scarf. That’s cool. Once you have gone as far as you want to go, you do one more round, and then you are out.
5. No full frontal nudity (sorry) you can only go as far as your unders. So choose your bottoms wisely. They are the big finish! Comical, sexy, G-string, thong, etc. And really, it’s all about the spelling!
6. Everyone (yes even flat chested folks) need to have nipples covered. We’re all in this together.
WANNA SIGN UP